If you have thinning hair, it’s important to use products that will not exacerbate the problem while still providing your hair with the level of care it needs. For starters, you should pay close attention to the ingredients in the shampoo you’re using.
Certain types of shampoos can promote healthier scalps and help address thinning hair. Some shampoos are designed to keep hair in anagen (its growing process) longer, resulting in less hair falling off the head.
If you’ve been looking for a good thinning hair remedy, here’s a quick look at some of the best shampoos for thin hair:
- Biolage Full Density Thickening Shampoo: This shampoo is a budget-friendly, high-quality shampoo proven to result in thickening. It’s known for its ability to remove some follicle-clogging elements that can prevent new hair from forming in the head.
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo: This shampoo features a heavy dosage of castor oil, which has been used for years in hair products as a way to improve hair health and thickness. This shampoo is extra hydrating and helps to nourish particularly curly hair, in part due to its ability to improve scalp circulation.
- Jason Extra Volume Shampoo: If you have damaged hair, then this is the product for you. It’s completely free of parabens and sulfates and allows you to use botanical extracts to cleanse your hair. It never dries out your hair strands.
- Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampoo: This shampoo is often found among lists of the best budget shampoos for thinning hair. It features an abstract made with keratin, biotin and zinc and helps to promote greater hair thickness.
- Living Proof Full Shampoo: This shampoo, which can be found at Nordstrom, is known for its volumizing capabilities. It repels dirt from the hair to improve volume, especially in naturally-fine hair, thanks to its residue-removing capabilities.
- Verb Volume Shampoo: A QVC product, Verb Volume Shampoo is ideal for people with color-treated hair. This sulfate-free shampoo also provides UV protection to the hair.
- Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Chronic dandruff results in the shedding of hair, so it makes sense that you should seek out a shampoo with anti-dandruff properties if you already have issues with thinning hair. This is as good an option as any on the anti-dandruff shampoo market.
- Aveda Invati Advanced Three-Step Kit: This system features a multistep approach for targeting and dealing with hair loss while using salicylic acid to remove impurities known to clog up hair follicles.
- Nioxin Scalp Optimizing Cleanser: This shampoo features a healthy heap of antioxidants and essential oils that work in conjunction to reduce irritation of the scalp, encouraging healthier hair.
For more options for shampoo for thin hair, get in touch with the experts at Raveen Hair Replacement, or just pay us a visit. We’d be happy to provide you with some additional options to address your thinning hair and ensure you’re well equipped to care for it. We look forward to speaking with you soon.