Aside from investing in more involved hair loss treatment in Greensboro, NC, wearing a wig is often the best way to combat balding or thinning hair. A hairpiece bolsters confidence and looks great, as long as you pick the right one. This post will give you a few pointers on how to choose the perfect wig, so you can look and feel your best while you’re out and about:
- Get the right size: Wigs aren’t one-size-fits-all products. They’re designed for different sized heads, sort of like a fitted baseball hat. Getting one that’s too big or too small will be noticeable and make you stand out instead of blend in.
- Go for comfort: Wearing a wig isn’t always the most comfortable thing in the world, particularly if you buy one that’s not very high quality. Be sure that your new wig doesn’t itch or scratch, as having an itchy head is no way to go through life.
- Use the right glue: Wigs are typically held onto your head with wig glue. The right glue will ensure it stays put throughout the day, regardless of what activities you’re doing. The wrong glue, however, will start to fail and your wig could fall right off your head.
- Purchase a wig stand: Your wig should be kept on a wig stand when it’s not sitting on your head. A wig stand helps your hairpiece keep its shape and ensures that it doesn’t start to look flawed in the years to come.
- Have it trimmed: Don’t just buy your wig, take it out of the box and start wearing it around. Instead, bring it to a professional and have it trimmed to match the look you’re going for and to help it look more natural on your head.
Is it time for hair loss treatment?
There are other options if you’re starting to go bald! Instead of wearing a wig, it may be time to consider hair loss treatment in Greensboro, NC. Here are a few reasons our clients come to Raveen Hair Replacement:
- You’re tired of hiding: Instead of wearing a wig, there are plenty of people who try to hide their bald heads by wearing hats or combing their remaining hair over the bald spots. If you’re sick of hiding your baldness from the world, consider fixing it once and for all by scheduling hair restoration treatment today.
- Other options aren’t working: There are plenty of over-the-counter “solutions” for hair loss. However, these products often don’t provide the results that you’re looking for with your hair! Talk to one of our professionals today if you’ve tried these foams and gels, and they’re just not working out.
- You want a permanent solution: Hair loss restoration is the ideal long-term solution for hair loss. Once you’ve finished treatment, your hair will be as thick and lush as it once was before you started to go bald.
There are plenty of companies in town who offer hair loss treatment in Greensboro, NC. However, we feel that Raveen Hair Replacement is the best in the area. Give us a call today to learn more about the hair replacement process, or to get started with your treatment!