Are you facing unwanted hair loss? Are you considering investing in hair treatment in Greensboro, NC? As you weigh your options, you’ll quickly discover that you can choose from invasive and noninvasive procedures. Which is best for you?
Use the following overview of these options to determine which is better for your situation. For additional information, you can contact your local experts in hair treatment in Greensboro, NC.
Invasive hair treatment in Greensboro, NC involves incision or tissue removal. Hair transplants are the most common invasive procedure used for hair treatment in Greensboro, NC. As with any type of surgery, this involves some risk and potential side effects.
The most common side effects of hair transplants are hair thinning, edema, hemorrhage, sterile folliculitis, numbness, itchiness and cysts. Potential scarring is another concern.
In addition to these risks, invasive hair treatment options come with several cons. The downsides to these options include:
- Temporary solution: If you get hair transplants, keep in mind that these are not a permanent solution. Your baldness is not cured by this invasive procedure. Surgical procedures such as hair transplants typically try to cover the issue rather than cure it.
- Waiting period: When a person undergoes hair transplants, they do not experience instant results.
- Medical care: Due to their surgical nature, invasive procedures often require ongoing medical care. This follow-up can be costly and time-consuming.
- Multiple sessions: It’s not uncommon for hair transplant recipients to need more than one session. This can get expensive and prove to be a hassle.
Non-surgical methods offer several advantages over surgical ones:
- Problem solving: While invasive methods often attempt to cover up the issue, noninvasive methods typically work to solve the issue at the root of the problem. These methods can prevent further hair loss and even reverse previous loss.
- Simple options: Safe, non-invasive treatments don’t involve the same risk and side effects posed by invasive methods. Some of the latest and safest forms of hair treatment in Greensboro, NC include scalp treatment, full head bonding, perimeter bonding, hair additions and hair extensions.
- Natural look: Experts in hair treatment can even provide hair-by-hair reconstruction. With this noninvasive method, the technician matches a hair sample from you to real human hair and provides an exact color and density match for your style, age and preference. The technician then recreates each hair, follicle by follicle. The final result is a natural look that follows your natural growth patterns.
- Affordability: Due to their non-surgical nature, noninvasive treatments are typically more economical. These methods will keep hair on your head and money in your wallet.
Find Your Solution
If you’re looking for the best hair loss solution for your needs, contact the experts at Raveen Hair Replacement. We can answer all your questions about invasive and noninvasive hair treatment in Greensboro, NC. Our technicians specialize in hair replacement for men and women, using noninvasive procedures. We also offer a full line of hair care products and hair pieces. Contact us today for a free private consultation!