Non-surgical hair replacement service is popular for a reason. It is the best way to restore hair without facing significant disruption for recovery or specialized style methods. You can enjoy the benefits of having thick hair again without making major efforts outside your treatment appointments. Here are five advantages our hair replacement service in Greensboro, NC has over surgical methods:
- Less painful: Surgical methods can be painful, especially if the client has a sensitive head. These cases require a local anesthesia, and once it wears off, the rest of your day may be challenging. When you decide on a non-invasive option, you do not require pain control or anesthesia. You can come in, have your treatment and then return to whatever activities you had planned that day. There is no time spent in a recovery period because you needed drugs or feel pain.
- Easy styling: You wash, brush and style your restored hair the same way you do with natural hair. There are clients who panic at first because, early in treatment, you go through a shedding period and will likely see more hair in your brush or shower. Once this stage passes, any shedding becomes minimal and you will proceed as you once did before hair loss. Without the need for specialized treatment, you can go on vacation, enjoy water sports and even camp for a week without worrying about what will happen to your new hair.
- Looks natural: Artificial rolls and plugs contain visual discrepancies that make those methods look unnatural. This is due to the fact they do not match your previous hair growth patterns, and instead take a too-perfect approach that looks manufactured. Our hair technicians study your scalp carefully so new hair matches your growth patterns. We do not take a formulaic approach. Once we finish, your restored hair will be indistinguishable from your natural hair. The only way someone would notice is if they work in this industry and check very carefully!
- For men and women: Hair restoration was focused primarily on men for decades until it was finally recognized that women face hair loss, too. Our methods are not limited to treating male pattern baldness. We address female pattern baldness and other reasons women lose their hair. Happy customers of Raveen Hair Replacement include both men and women. It is one of the most satisfying pieces of our business, restoring confidence in people so they enjoy life better once again.
- Customized treatment plans: We never take a one-size-fits-all approach with hair loss. Each treatment plan depends on the individual and how they lost their hair. There are clients who require one treatment and are done. Others may require multiple treatments to fully restore hair. All of this is discussed with you at your free consultation, so you never go into this without knowing the time commitment and what to expect.
If you are looking for complete hair replacement service in Greensboro, NC without pain, surgery and inconvenience, visit Raveen Hair Replacement. The results may exceed your expectations!