Have you been experiencing hair loss and figure that a wig or toupee is the only option that will allow you to enjoy a full head of hair? If so, learn more about the process for hair replacement. This alternative option will help you enjoy the summer activities you love most or have been wanting to try.
What Is Hair Replacement?
The friendly, experienced professionals at Raveen Hair Replacement in Greensboro, NC, are here to guide you through your hair replacement every step of the way. Here’s how this noninvasive process works.
- Assess hair loss: First, we’ll assess your hair loss and discuss what options we might recommend. We’ll take into account the look and solution that are best for you and the style, length and color of your hair.
- Create a mold: Once we’ve identified how we’ll proceed with your hair replacement, we’ll create a mold of your head. After we receive hair that is the right match for your particular hair replacement, we’ll shave your head to eliminate any hair that is currently in the spot where we will place your new hair.
- Ensure proper adhesion: We will apply a medical grade adhesive to the base of your hair replacement and attach it to your scalp.
- Style your new look: Our experts will cut and style your hair to create a look that is easy to manage and meets your specifications and lifestyle. From there, you can choose your own maintenance schedule for the cutting and styling of your new hair.
What Summer Activities Will I Be Able to Enjoy?
Because the adhesive used for your hair replacement is incredibly strong, you can participate in a number of summer activities that you wouldn’t be able to with a wig or toupee in place.
- Swimming: Water isn’t good for wigs, but your hair replacement will stay in place while maintaining its condition, giving you nothing to worry about when you’re swimming at the beach, lake or pool.
- Sailing: Sailing and toupees aren’t a practical combination, as your toupee could blow away. A hair replacement helps ensure your hair stays in place so you can devote your full attention to enjoying your sailing trip.
- Gardening: Constantly adjusting a wig or toupee when bending over during gardening doesn’t make you very effective at this task. But with a hair replacement, you can tend to this essential summertime activity without any worry.
- Vacationing: Because you don’t have to worry about your hair piece, you can concentrate on truly relaxing and getting away from it all, whether you’re camping, road tripping, seeing the sights or anything in between.
- Playing sports: Whether you’re playing a sport for fun or to compete, the last thing on your mind should be your hair and whether it will stay in place. Our easy-to-manage hair replacements help you focus on the game, not your hair.
Summer is just around the corner, so if hair replacement sounds like the solution for you, schedule a hair replacement consultation with the expert team at Raveen Hair Replacement in Greensboro, NC, today!