People frequently avoid hair loss restoration in Greensboro, NC because they hear rumors of its failure or even pain during application. It is unfortunate that these myths perpetuate, because undergoing hair restoration heightens confidence and helps people feel like themselves again. If you are one of those who feel apprehension about this procedure, here are five myths that you no longer need to entertain:
- Hair restoration only works for men: There are plenty of female clients who definitely disagree on this one! Women may lose hair for different reasons or have less supply to help with restoration, but that does not make the procedure impossible. Many of these services work well for women, and if hair loss restoration in Greensboro, NC is not available for your condition, we will find another treatment that is effective. The industry started becoming better educated about female pattern baldness, and this has expanded treatment options for women.
- You need to start hair restoration young: Those who are over 40 often feel it is too late to start the path towards restoring their hair. However, it is not necessarily more effective to start the restoration process at the first signs of hair loss. Many practitioners in this field recommend that hair loss progress to a certain amount before restoration treatment starts. You are actually better off investing in this at age 40 than at age 30. Those who started this process before turning 30 often find they require more evasive hair restoration or replacement later.
- Hair restoration will look unnatural: Non-surgical hair restoration works with your natural growth and hair. The appearance of plugs or artificial rolls is not a scenario with this procedure. Also, the experience of your hair technician is a big factor. If you go with a clinic that has done this for a while and receives good reviews, the work performed will be barely distinguishable from the natural appearance of your hair before you lost it.
- Your hair will fall out anyway: Shedding after hair restoration is common. However, once it starts to grow, it will become a permanent part of your scalp just like natural hair. There is a chance that you will require several treatments, but that will be discussed when you attend your initial consultation so you know what to expect. In the end, you will have more hair on your head than you did before you underwent restoration.
- Hair restoration is painful: We use non-surgical methods so you will not experience any pain during the process. Surgical methods use a local anesthesia through a computer-controlled device rather than a syringe. Since many people have sensitive heads, the industry has found successful methods for avoiding pain and helping people enjoy having hair once again. Pain does not need to concern you when it comes to hair restoration.
Raveen Hair Replacement offers services for hair loss restoration in Greensboro, NC to men and women. Call us today for a consultation and to learn more about what we can do for you.