For many people who are losing their hair, the obvious choice in getting it back is a hair transplant. They’ve heard about celebrities doing it; they’ve seen coworkers do it; they might even have a friend or family member who did it. It’s the commonly known route to getting your hair back and the simplest option to explore for most people.
But just because it’s familiar doesn’t mean a hair transplant is the best choice for you. In fact, it’s probably far from the best option available to you! Take a look at five reasons why hair transplants tend to fall flat and why non surgical hair replacement in Greensboro, NC is usually a smarter, more effective option for people looking to enjoy a full head of hair once again:
- Many times, there isn’t enough hair available for a transplant, making it hard to get great results in one fell swoop. In fact, it frequently takes several transplants for hair to really stick, meaning you’re not only going to be waiting a while for results… you’re also going to be absorbing the cost of each successive transplant. It’s not cheap!
- The older you are, the harder it is to perform a quality hair transplant. This is because hairs, like the rest of your body, age with time. Hair follicles thin out and become flimsier, making it harder for grafts to really take hold. Even when they do, the hair you’re left with will generally fall short of your expectations.
- For a hair transplant, hair is taken from a donor site elsewhere on your body. Well, taking hair from this site to transplant it to another is going to thin out the donor site over time—especially if you have successive transplants. If your transplant doesn’t stick, you’ll now be stuck with two areas of hair loss!
- The cost of a single hair transplant is expensive—sometimes tens of thousands of dollars! This is an exorbitant cost to pay even if the transplant is a success… imagine that cost if it’s a failure!
- Finally, hair transplants are a long and arduous procedure that involve a lot of healing and caution after they’re completed. Really, your head is going to be a healing wound for weeks, making it hard to squeeze the procedure into a lifestyle that’s filled with activity and responsibility.
For all of the above reasons, hair transplants are frequently not a good idea for treating hair loss… however these are the exact reasons non surgical hair replacement in Greensboro, NC succeeds! Non surgical hair replacement involves none of these things and offers a viable alternative that’s non-invasive, cost effective and lasting, giving you the benefits of a full head of hair, without all of the repercussions that can follow a hair transplant procedure.
If you’re losing your hair and looking for a way to regain control over your appearance, don’t just turn to the quickest or most convenient option—instead, choose the smart option in non surgical hair replacement in Greensboro, NC.