This season might be all about relaxing and having fun, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t worry about making a strong impression. Along with clothes that fit well and an attractive personality, hair that is well cared for and styled is essential in any season, including summer.
As summer swings into full gear, there are several different parties and occasions that call for us all to look our best. If you want to take your summer hairstyle to the next level, you might consider investing in some new hair care products from our Greensboro, NC salon. Beyond being just a hair replacement service, Raveen Hair Replacement is also proud to offer a full line of shampoos, conditioners and other hair care products from top salon brands like Paul Mitchell.
Here are a few special summer occasions where you might want to make the extra effort and invest in new hair care products in Greensboro, NC.
- Weddings: Summer is the most popular wedding season, and it’s also an opportunity to be a little less formal while still looking classy. Because the summer humidity can make structured styles more difficult, both men and women might want to embrace their natural waves and curls, and just use an anti-frizz cream to accentuate them. If you do go for a more complicated up-do, be sure to use a strong holding mousse or spray.
- Graduations: If you have the honor of graduating this summer, you might be asking yourself: how on earth are you supposed to have nice hair when you have to wear one of those odd, flattening caps? To make sure you or the grad in your life doesn’t look silly on that special day, experiment with styling with your cap. Remember that bobby pins, hairspray and holding gel are all your friends.
- Anniversaries: Because summer is the most popular wedding season, it also holds the distinction of being the most popular anniversary season. If you’re celebrating a big landmark with your significant other this summer, show them that you care and can still surprise them by trying out a bold new hairstyle. Another fun idea could be to try to reconstruct the fashion and hairstyle you had on your first date or wedding day. Copious amounts of hair spray will likely be required.
- Backyard bashes: Whether it’s Independence Day or just another weekend, backyard barbecues are among the most enjoyable summer festivities, as they don’t require anything fancy. Those with long hair can look laid back but still elegant with a perfectly constructed ponytail, while people with short hair can take advantage of styling cream to create the perfect “just rolled out of bed” look.
- Summer love: Finally, summer is a time when new romances often blossom. Impress a new flame by going the extra mile with your hairstyle, whatever that means for you. Anti-frizz creams, styling gels, hairsprays, mousses and softening or volumizing shampoos and conditioners can all be utilized.
Visit Raveen Hair Replacement for all of your summer hair care needs and to pick up quality hair care products in Greensboro, NC!