Unless you were raised by wolves, you probably know it’s important to keep your hair clean by regularly washing it with shampoo. And many among us, especially those of us with longer hair, also know how vital conditioner is to keeping our manes smooth and free of tangles.
But beyond those two essentials, what other hair care products belong in our bathrooms? Regardless of your gender, hair type or personal style, there are a few products everyone should have on hand. As one of the leading sellers of hair care products in Greensboro, NC, we’re well aware of what those are, and we thought we’d share our secrets with our friends and customers. Read on to find out which hair care products you should add to your shopping list.
- Dry shampoo: Although washing your hair is necessary, it might be also doing some damage to your hair. The heavy chemicals found in most shampoos are so harsh that they can strip your hair of its natural keratin, which is what keeps hair and nails strong. You can combat this problem while still keeping your hair clean by using a dry shampoo instead of a wet one every other day. Dry shampoo will keep your hair from looking oily or unkempt, but won’t be as harsh as regular shampoo.
- Styling gel: Even if you love a natural look, styling gel is still a useful thing to have in any bathroom. You never know when a bad hair day will strike, and styling gel is what holds hair in place. And whether it’s a job interview, first date or family function, giving your hair a little extra style for a special occasion will complement your nice outfit and help you to stand out.
- Anti-frizz cream: A quality anti-frizz serum is another must-have, especially if you have wavy, curly or unusually thick hair. Humidity, excessive shampoo and other factors can turn your curls and waves into a mass of uncontrollable frizz. But you can easily combat that by using just a touch of anti-frizz cream, which will enable you too keep your curls or waves well defined all day long.
- Pomade: If you’ve mastered gel and want to take your hair styling a bit further, pomade is the obvious next step. Pomade provides plenty of hold to any hairstyle without giving it a hard, greasy or artificial look. It’s especially helpful if you want an intricate up-do, like inventive hair icons like Elvis Presley or Amy Winehouse.
- Curler or straightener: Who hasn’t wondered what it might be like to live in someone else’s shoes—or under some else’s scalp, as the case may be? Whatever texture your hair takes, having a flat iron or curling iron on hand gives you a whole new world of styling options.
- Hair spray: Finally, we have hair spray. We know some people are against hair spray because of its signature stiffness, but now you can buy sprays with medium or even light hold, giving your difficult ‘do a more natural look and feel.
For all of your hair care needs or to learn more about the hair care products in Greensboro, NC that can help transform your look, visit Raveen Hair Replacement today.